Serves about 2 For the quinoa 1/2 cup quinoa 1 cup water For the fruits and veggies ½ cup fresh blueberries ½ cup cubed ripe mangoes ½ cup cubed cucumbers 1/2 tablespoon dried cranberries For the lemon basil dressing 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons lemon juice 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest 10 Basil leaves,… Continue reading »
Join Our Email List
Pros Who KnowCentral Arizona Project
Water: Brought to you by CAPClick for details
Tucson Water Rebate ProgramsClick for details
Whole Foods Market
Quality Natural & Organic ProductsClick for details
Tucson Electric Power
Tucson’s Community Solar ProgramClick for details
Breakers Water Park
Just ChillClick for details
Be Water Smart & Save
Follow Us On Twitter
Visits to the bank result in one of the biggest sources of litter...
Do you have a passion for plants or see a local need for fresh...
If you’re having trouble catching some Zzzs, the solution...
- Do You Know How To Store Fresh Produce?
- 7 Products You Should Ban From Your Home Forever
- Co-Working Spawns Sustainability
- Water Softeners VS. Water Filters- What You Should Know
- Queen Creek Olive Mill
- Mustard Isn’t Just For Your Hotdog
- Want To Green Your School This Year? Here’s 7 Easy Ways
- It’s Party Time
- Horses can be green too!
- Go Green and Clean!