The lawyers at Gibson, Nakamura & Green are dedicated to representing businesses, nonprofit organizations, and individuals. We provide start-up advice to entrepreneurs and assist individuals and existing organizations with leasing, contract enforcement, and acquisition matters. We also guide mature organizations through sales, reorganizations, and liquidations. In an effort to minimize our environmental impact, we recently… Continue reading »
Join Our Email List
Pros Who Know
The Secret for Great Container Tomatoes
Follow Us On Twitter
This holiday make the season a little brighter for others. Giving...
re·pur·pose: to change (something) so that it can be used...
Fall means winter squash: butternut, delicata, acorn, pumpkin,...
- Water Softeners VS. Water Filters- What You Should Know
- Do You Know How To Store Fresh Produce?
- Grow Your Own Food & Be Good To The Environment
- Mustard Isn’t Just For Your Hotdog
- Fresh Ideas-Keep Food Fresh Longer
- 10 Easy Ways to Keep Indoor Air Clean! It’s Simple & Smart
- Co-Working Spawns Sustainability
- Celebrate Earth Day With A Picnic For The Planet
- Pistachio Isn’t The Only Green Ice Cream!
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning Tips