Gluten-Free Coconut-Lime Chicken Noodle Soup
Gluten-free fans we found this delicious recipe that we think you will enjoy.
- 6 ounces dried flat rice noodles
- 3 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2-inch piece peeled fresh ginger, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly slice
- 6tablespoons lime juice (from 3 limes)
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons light-brown sugar
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
1. Soak rice noodles according to package instructions; drain.
2. In a large pot, bring broth and ginger to a boil over high. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Add coconut milk to broth and return to a simmer. Add chicken and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Stir in lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar, jalapeno, and 1/2 cup cilantro; cook 1 minute. Stir in noodles and serve immediately, topped with 1/4 cup cilantro.